Playlist: Parent Information - Understanding Financial Aid
Am I required to complete the FAFSA and pay for my student’s education?
- Financial Aid Information for Parents
- Financial Aid and Choosing a College
- Types of Financial Aid
Now PlayingAm I required to complete the FAFSA and pay for my student’s education?
- Can the college give out my personal information to my family or friends?
- A Minute to Learn It - Applying for Financial Aid
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- If parents are divorced, whose financial information should be reported on the FAFSA?
- What should I do if I have special circumstances not indicated on the FAFSA?
Next PlaylistIn-Depth Perkins Loans
- Perkins Loan
- What is a Master Promissory Note?
- Student Loan Borrower Responsibilities
- Perkins Repayment
- What is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
- How do I apply for a deferment or forbearance on my Perkins Loan?
- Perkins Consolidation
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- What is Loan Forgiveness?
- What is Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
- Loan Default