The "Get Transcript Online" option is currently unavailable unless you have previously created an account. You will still be able to use the "Get Transcript by Mail" option.
Playlist: Understanding the FAFSA
I lost my tax information. What should I do?
See Full Transcript
- What is the FAFSA?
- myStudentAid: Mobile App
- What is the difference between a dependent and an independent student?
- My family's financial situation is different than the income information I reported on my FAFSA. What can I do?
- I am moving out of my parents' house. Am I an independent student for the FAFSA?
Now PlayingI lost my tax information. What should I do?
- I submitted my FAFSA over 4 weeks ago, but haven't received my Student Aid Report (SAR). What should I do?
- If parents are divorced, whose financial information should be reported on the FAFSA?
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- A Minute to Learn It - Financial Aid Offer
- What is Verification?
- Can my tax data be retrieved directly from the IRS?
- What tax and income information do I need to complete my FAFSA?
- What is a scholarship?
- Finding and Researching Scholarships
- Tips for Writing a Great Scholarship Essay
- Tips for Completing Scholarship Applications
- Tips on Scholarship Letters of Recommendation