Playlist: Loan Overview
What is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?
See Full Transcript
- A Minute to Learn It - Borrowing Student Loans
- What is a loan?
- Types of Federal Student Loans
- Applying for a Federal Direct Loan
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Financial Aid Offer?
Now PlayingWhat is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?
- What is Loan Proration?
Next PlaylistState of California Financial Aid Programs
- What is a Cal Grant?
- California Chafee Grant
- What is the California Dream Act?
- What is the Middle Class Scholarship (MCS)?