Due to Covid-19, the federal government has passed the CARES Act, which helps Federal Student Loan borrowers. Visit the Federal Student Aid website for details.
Playlist: In-Depth Perkins Loans
What is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
- Perkins Loan
- What is a Master Promissory Note?
- Student Loan Borrower Responsibilities
- Perkins Repayment
Now PlayingWhat is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
- How do I apply for a deferment or forbearance on my Perkins Loan?
- Perkins Consolidation
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- What is Loan Forgiveness?
- What is Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
- Loan Default
Next PlaylistGraduate/Professional: 2021-2022 FAFSA® Tutorial
- FAFSA®: Getting Started 2021-22
- FAFSA®: Tips to Complete
- FAFSA®: Creating an FSA ID
- FAFSA®: School Selection
- FAFSA®: Determining Household Size
- FAFSA®: Providing Tax Information
- FAFSA®: Signing & Submitting
- myStudentAid: Mobile App